Thursday, December 13, 2007

Celebration!

Today is my last official day of classwork. I handed in a mediocre take-home test about three hours ago, so I am officially done! I can't believe how fast this last year has passed. I started classes at Metro in preparation for this teaching program only a year ago, and now only (I say "only" very lightly...I realize this will probably be the most challenging part of this whole program) student teaching and one successful interview stand between me and having my very own classroom...wow!!

A few days back, one of my coworkers at Kohls asked how long I had been married. I had to stop and think for a bit before I answered "Nine months." Has is really been nine months already? That thought is the motivation behind starting this blog. This last year has been full of many things, both big and small, that I want to celebrate...I want to remember...I want to laugh about...I want to tell my kids. So here begins the McIntyre blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home