Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home Improvements



I arrived home from school on Friday to find the above scene playing out in my kitchen. Had I been expecting to find my kitchen sink laying in the middle of the floor and the water in the house turned off, I wouldn't have been taken by quite such a surprise.

I left the house that morning, though, having no idea that today Scott would reach his breaking point. Ironically, I had thought about leaving him a note that morning asking him if there was anything he could do to loosen up the faucet. I was thinking some oil or cleaning or something. He, though, thought "new kitchen faucet!" I like that thought, don't get me wrong. I just didn't realize that it would turn into an entire weekend endeavor.

After no fewer than three trips to a home improvement stores, though, we have a shiny new faucet...and rain gutter covers and new hook-ups for the washing machine. Why? Hard to explain. Let's just say that when Scott gets on a project kick, he doesn't want to stop :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home