Tuesday, January 25, 2011

33!


33 weeks down, 7 to go. Yikes, where did that time go? A few random thoughts to capture while sharing this picture with those who have not already seen it on Facebook.
  • I appreciate random people who make me feel cute and encouraged by being pregnant. Case in point: yesterday my students were driving me crazy. I felt like I was the perfect picture of the stereotypical crabby pregnant woman (at least my students would have said that I think). At the gym, though, not one, but two strangers commented to me how cute I looked, what a fun time this was, etc. Just what I needed on a less-than-perfect day.
  • Scott is going to be such a fun dad. This weekend we were watching "Lie to Me" online. The main character is a very intelligent, sarcastic British man (kind of like House on "House", if you are familiar with that show). Every time we watch that show, Scott feels the need to break into an English dialect, which is, in itself, highly entertaining Saturday, though, he felt the need to get right up next to my belly and talk to the baby...in the British accent. It was hilariously adorable...I just hope our son or daughter isn't disappointed to find his/her dad is not actually a British man.
  • It is the absolute craziest thing to sit and watch my stomach move, like waves moving across it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home