Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things You Should Not Do

This week I have discovered several things that one should not do:
  1. Do not weigh yourself naked on the scale in the locker room at the gym. I want to make very clear the fact that I, myself, am not guilty of this offense, but twice this week I rounded the corner into the locker room and came face-to-face with an older, slightly overweight woman weighing herself NAKED on the scale in the locker room. It wouldn't be so bad if the scale was in the far corner or something, but it's right around the corner as you enter the locker room, so you don't realize that people are there until you are about 2 feet away from them, which is a bit akward when they don't have any clothes on. My thought is would a t-shirt and shorts really weigh that much extra?
  2. Do not attend a workout class two days in a row when the last time muscles really were worked out was pre-wedding (ie. nine months ago). I hurt all over today. It's a good hurt, mind you, but a hurt nonetheless.
  3. Do not buy dinner at QT (yes, the gas station), especially anything that comes off of those warming machines with rollers. Scott and I headed to Minneapolis late last night, so we stopped at QT on the way out and just bought snacks there. I had some very medicore stuffed breadsticks, and he had these little taquito things that were not as good as last time he ate them...plus he spilled the dipping sauce on his sweatshirt in the car. As you can imagine, it drove him crazy to have to drive five hours wearing a sweatshirt that he knew has a spot on it. I love my crazy clean husband :)

There you have it. Important life lessons from Team McIntyre :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home