Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I like feeling smart!

As previously mentioned, I am a Jeapordy! addict. Teaching could be a dangerous profession for me because if I play my cards right, I could be home at 4:30 most days...hmm...motivation to work hard after school and get things done or leave before I've accomplished everything I should for the day? We shall see...perhaps I tell myself I'll leave school at 4:30, so then I can listen to Jeapordy on the radio while I'm driving because then I get to enjoy it without "wasting" time sitting in front of my TV...a thought...

Anyway, the Final Jeapordy question today was this:
Question: What city hosted the Olympics 200 years after the death of the British government person it was named after died? (Jane rephrasing there...obviously the writers at Jeapordy made that sound much better)
Answer: Sydney

Guess who knew the answer? Me! I love feeling smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home