Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Freshman 15

I managed to avoid gaining the dreaded "Freshman 15" at Hastings College, but I fear that I may now gain the "Freshman Teacher 15" at Millard West. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that yesterday I ate a chocolate frosted donut, 3 1/2 pieces of pizza (lunch and dinner combined), an M&M cookie, ice cream bar, a glass of wine, and an assortment of cheese. The only redeeming food was the bowl of cereal at breakfast. Yikes! Hopefully I can dig deep and find more self-control the next day I'm confronted with so many goodies. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At August 14, 2008 at 5:01 PM , Blogger sarah beth said...

you know me, I wouldn't be able to stand after eating all of that in a day! sugar coma, here I come!
I don't know how you do it. :)

I'm glad your first day with students went well!! remember, don't smile until Christmas...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home