Friday, August 22, 2008

Who are you and what have you done with my husband?

I came home from school today (I successfully survived the first full week...big sigh of relief) to find Scott sitting on the floor of the office, sorting through files, listening to country music! New songs that he had just downloaded, no less. Apparently having the clock radio tuned to KKAT 103 (my local country station of choice) when the alarm going off is starting to have the affect I was hoping (cue sinister laugh: wah-ha-ha!) Just goes to show that lovin' someone will change you in big and little ways.

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

he's gone country....say it ain't so! nooooo!

 
At August 22, 2008 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Anna said...

He thinks your tractor's sexy!

 
At August 25, 2008 at 8:22 PM , Blogger SpartnPrincess said...

Uh...too bad all the clever ones were taken. Hey! That could be a country song, I think. Way to take the hubby over to the dark side.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home