Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bragging Rights

I have to stop for a moment to brag about my husband. Student teaching has made me a mess more than I'd like to admit. I think I've cried (whether just a little weepy eyes or full out crying) at least three times every week since I've started (maybe more and I'm just in denial). I've stressed, I've worried, I've doubted, I've felt like I'm not strong enough to make it, I've questioned whether I misheard God on this whole adventure...I could go on and on.

Basically I told Scott last night that I feel like "deadweight" in our relationship right now, like he is constantly having to pick me up and carry me along. I feel like a huge wimp right now and I don't like it.

But can I tell you what a great husband Scott's been through all of this? He told me last night that God brought him not just to be my husband, but to be my coach and my biggest fan, and he's doing just that. He is really working at loving me the way Christ loved the church. Loving me just because, not looking for anything in return.

Ok, ok, I'll stop bragging, but I just wanted to let the world know that my husband is an amazing guy! :)

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM , Blogger sarah beth said...

isn't it nice being able to brag on your man? I have that opportunity often (to brag on my man, not yours).

it makes you realize over and over again why you married him. he really is "that guy" that you always dreamed of (even if it's not quite how you pictured it - the end result ends up being better than what you imagined). :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home