Monday, February 18, 2008

Just lookin' to break even

Small insight to life at the house of Mac. On Saturday, we went to Offutt to change the oil in my car. We stopped at a mom-n-pop ice cream shop in Bellevue...they had peanut butter to put in my milkshake, I was so excited! We then proceeded to eat our milkshakes on the 20 minute drive back to Omaha. Next on the list was a trip to the gym. Yep, that's how we roll at the Mac house...eating ice cream on the drive to the gym. Hopefully we broke even? :)

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger sarah beth said...

I'm not so sure...
30 minute run burns about 360 calories.
a milkshake with peanut butter?
I'd say about 500. ;)

 
At February 19, 2008 at 5:30 PM , Blogger SpartnPrincess said...

Sarah Beth...Why do you have to be such a realist?!? He he.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:13 AM , Blogger sarah beth said...

I apologize for the realism - I blame it on my husband.
before him, I was nothing but optimistic! :)
though what he (and I believe spartnprincess) calls realism is more often what I would call pessimism.. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home