Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Don't judge a book by it's cover...or toilet paper by it's name

Buyers beware! Maybe I'm the only person who does this, but I doubt not. Almost every time I buy toilet paper, I stand in the aisle at Walmart, debating which one to get. I'm "thrifty" (aka. cheap) so I'm not going to get the ultra-wonderful "I could almost make clothes out of this stuff" toilet paper, but I also don't want to end up with really bad TP either. On Sunday I found myself, yet again, having the TP aisle debate. I decided to try "Scott" brand TP...I mean, really, look at the name, it has to be good, right? WRONG!!! Do not buy this TP! It's a bit on the thin side, which means that you need to get twice as much as normal. Of course, I b0ught a super pack, so we'll be using this stuff for quite some time. Some things are not worth trying to save on, eh?

On a related note, can I tell you a pet peeve about my high school? In the faculty bathroom, they have one of those stupid TP holders that only turns about 1/4 of a turn, so you basically have to take the toilet paper and turn it around the holder that doesn't move instead of easily being able to roll the TP off. Why do they do that? The student bathrooms have regular rollers, so do they think teachers are going to excessively waste the TP or something? Drives me crazy!

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2008 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I used a bathroom that had TP holders like that the other day. Took me back to middle school...annoying!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home