Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bringing Scott to the Dark Side


If you know me, which you must since not a whole lot of people know I have a blog, you know that I have an addiction to bread. Well, I'm slowly but surely bringing Scott over to the dark side. Our new favorite thing, thanks to Kate, is Rhodes Anytime Cinnamon Rolls. Who needs to be all domestic when you can just plop four frozen cinnamon rolls into a cold oven, put the oven on 350 degrees, set the timer for 30 minutes and walk away. It's magic, I tell ya! Not as good as a cinnamon roll from Wheatfields, but you can't go wrong with something so easy that makes my mouth and my husband so happy. We highly recommend pairing the cinnamon rolls with an evening spent on the couch watching season three of "24". Our idea of the perfect day!

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? I had no idea my running late with no option but to get the ghetto cinnamon rolls would lead to a carb revolution for Scott!

 
At March 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha! screw Atkins! stick it to the carbophobes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home