Monday, March 31, 2008

Hate is a strong word

I try not to say that I hate things because, really, hate is a pretty strong word. (that sounds like an English class lesson waiting to happen...discussing the strength of different words...hmm...). Today, though, I can think of one thing that I truly hate: the remote control to our TV. We love our Oleva TV. We got a really good deal on it. Scott did his research. In the research, the only negative comment was about the remote control. Those people were not lying. The remote practially eats batteries. The delay between pushing the buttons and seeing results is incredibly long...that is if pushing the buttons actually gets you anywhere. Luckily our couch is close to the TV, so I can manage to drag myself off the couch if I really need to change the channel...that makes me sound a bit lazy, eh? Admit it, you'd hate it if your remote didn't work very well, too.

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I would HATE that kind of a remote, absolutely!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 12:11 PM , Blogger SpartnPrincess said...

Could you buy a universal remote control? I'd look into it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home