Monday, March 31, 2008

Jane + Scott



I cannot believe that one year ago, at this time exactly, I was dancing with my new husband. It has been an amazing year! Some people say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. I'm not saying there haven't been bumps, but the vast majority of the year has been everything I had hoped for and more. I understand now, even more than the day that I said "I do" what people mean when they say that you should marry your best friend. I am blessed enough to say that I have. I cannot imagine my life without the silly, mischevious, wonderful man I call my husband.

More to come, in the next few day hopefully, of the "Top 10 Memories List" of the first year, but for now I will sign off by saying I feel mighty blessed today to be able to be known as Mrs. McIntyre.

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2008 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Jane! I forgot to tell you that yesterday. Now you're an oldlywed. I remember listening to you two exchange vows and crying! Ah. It was a good day! And a good dance. You know the proof is in your wedding video. :)

 
At April 1, 2008 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww....

 
At April 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger SpartnPrincess said...

Aww. You're so cute. You brought tears to my eyes. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home