Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Plan!

It's a sure sign of a lack of planning when the McIntyre's visit a home improvement store four days...yes, count them...four days in a row, and I go to the grocery store twice in less than 24 hours. I like to think I'm a fairly organized person, but all those trips would make me think otherwise, eh?


All the trips are not in vain, though. The bathroom is almost done! The paint is "curing" as Scott would say (aka. I didn't quite let it dry enough between coats, so a day later, it's still a little "tacky"), the new shower curtain is up, the new rug is down, and Ranae's fabulous monogrammed towels will be hanging up...matching!!!...as soon as we get towel bars hung. The headache is worth it...I love my new bathroom. If the room is tiny, at least now it looks chic...yea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home