Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Interviews

Today was the first of three interviews this week for my permanent fall position. I interviewed at Papillion-LaVista South High School and loved it! The people I interviewed with seemed very positive about my "performance," which is encouraging. They are going to let the four interviewees know, either way, by Monday at the latest. I love places that don't leave a girl hangin'.
On Thursday I have a 2:30 interview at Beadle Middle School and 3:30 at Millard West High School. I'm super excited about Millard West, who said that I came "highly recommended" to their interview committee...woohoo!!
Also on the news front...Bryan High filled the English position. Stan, my cooperating teacher was a bit upset by it regarding the fact that I didn't even get an interview for it even though I'm student teaching there. I'm not even upset about that, though, because I'm taking it as a sign from God that I need to not take a job just because it's "comfortable" (ie. I know the people, the
building, the system, etc) if it's not what I really want.
So there's the update. I'm feeling positive about my fall employment...praise God!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you girl. If you get a job at Millard West you will have to pay visits to my dad at our Blimpie's he might give you some free food! Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home