Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update on Planning

My streak of poor planning has only gotten worse since the last posting. Yesterday I succombed and went to Home Depot...again...to get a can of spray paint for the bathroom register. I often good-naturally harrass Scott for being impatient when he wants to buy things (ie. can't wait until the next time he's at the store, needs to make a special trip right then!), yet there I was, going to there again (that's five days in a row, I believe, that one of us went to a home improvement store) because I just can't wait for the bathroom to be done. The vent cover could not remain unpainted for one more day!! (I might add that the vent cover looks pretty sweet, and the solution was only $1.49...yea!)


And laugh if you want, but I managed to visit HyVee three times in about 28 hours. Twice of them were my idea, but I do need to drag Mrs. Koenig into the fray here because the last time, a post-Idol ice cream run, was her idea. I, of course, was all for it (because it really was a shock that I didn't have ice cream in the freezer already), but for the record, it was not my idea. Edy's ice cream, I might add, is on sale this week...yea!!!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! That sounds like Todd and I! We can not seem to get away from the home improvement stores. Sadly, I still think Menards has the best selection, though not as "pretty" to look at as some of the other D.I.Y. stores (if you can really call any of them pretty) but it's the furthest from our house. So unless we have a bunch of things we need, we pretty much go to home depot.

 
At May 23, 2008 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh girl...this blog makes me want to take a trip to Dairy Queen. I want a Blizzard. Shoot! Jane!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home