Saturday, December 27, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

Entertaining pieces of conversation from those under age 6 overheard (or heard about) at Christmas:
  • "Amanda, smell my lips." Erin (age 4.5) loves her new lip gloss.
  • "Look, Santa put a sparkly bow on my present!" Also said by Erin (according to my sister) while she was excited jumping up and down on Christmas morning. It's all about the sparkly bows...who cares what's in the gift, right? :)
  • "I don't want Jane and Scott to have kids." (Amber, age 5) "Why not?" replies my puzzled sister because the conversation had been about when we would get to Pierce, not about us having kids. "Because I want to sit on Jane's lap. I don't want to share." Really, does anything melt an aunt's heart more than hearing that story?

Kids make Christmas even better, don't you think? :)

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM , Blogger SpartnPrincess said...

That last one is the cutest thing ever. OMG.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home